“This gem of a book is a great resource to educate, remove some of the fears, and provide hope for anyone faced with living with this disease.”John H. Klippel, MD
Former President and CEO, Arthritis Foundation
Receive a free digital copy of the book by joining Cure JM here.
Cure JM Foundation funded the first book ever published about juvenile myositis: Myositis and You.
Co-edited by one of our founders, this comprehensive guide features over 450 pages with contributions from over 80 experts and medical professionals. Myositis and You is available through amazon.com.
By reading this book, you will:
- Learn what juvenile myositis (JM) is and how to explain it to children and teens
- Understand the symptoms of JM, tests used to diagnose it, and how to find medical help
- Find strategies to help cope with JM as a family
- Understand treatment options and how health professionals track your child’s progress
- Discover a number of resources to assist you in your journey
Proceeds from the sale of this book will help fund further research into juvenile myositis.