Funding to find better juvenile myositis treatments and a cure.
Cure JM offers grant funding for clinicians and researchers who are working to improve juvenile myositis care and research.
- Request for proposals begins May 30, 2023
- Application deadline July 30th, 2023
- Review of submitted applications completed September, 2023
- Anticipated date for notification of awards October, 2023
- Anticipated funding start date November 1, 2023
Mental Health Grants
In furthering our mission of integrating mental health into pediatric rheumatology care for JM families, Cure JM is offering small grants of up to $5,000 to advance mental health care with our Clinical Care Network partners.
- August 1, 2023 proposals received
- August 2023 (and possibly September) review proposals
- Notify applicants of acceptance no later than September 15, 2023
- September 30 – October 1, 2023 contracts finalized
- October 1, 2023 start date
Mason's Miracle Grants
Clinicians who are part of Cure JM’s Clinical Care Network have been invited to apply for these grants. Funding will be awarded on a rolling basis.