Since its inception in 2016, Walk Strong to Cure JM has raised more than $3 million to fund juvenile myositis research and programs. As promising treatments move into clinical trials, the need for research funding is greater than ever.
We are pleased to announce two easy ways to participate.
- Walk from Home! Walk from home on any day you choose between now and July 4. Your participation will help us reach our goal to have families Walk from Home from 50 states. Register here!
- Attend an In-person Walk Near You!
- Walk Strong Chicago, May 7, 2023, Warrenville, Illinois
- Walk Strong DC, July 2, 2023, Gaithersburg, MD
- Walk Strong New York, date coming soon
About Walk Strong to Cure JM
The Walk Strong is a signature fundraising event of Cure JM Foundation, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Thousands of children and adults across the U.S. and beyond are affected by juvenile myositis. Cure JM Foundation is working to find better treatments, improve care, and find a cure by funding leading-edge research in new treatments and genetics. With your support, Cure JM is making a difference today to make the world a brighter place for those suffering from juvenile myositis.
Questions? Contact Walk Manager Lauren Alvord at Lauren.Alvord@curejm.org